Benefits of Autism Certification
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of autism to parents and clients.
- Recognizes individuals who go above and beyond licensing standards.
- Increase opportunity to attract new clients with Autism
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
- Specialized certifications increase chance of district and hospital contracts.
- Assist in demonstrating compliance with special education law for school-based clients
Benefits of Online CEU Program
- Same CEU’s can be used for state licensing boards and Certified Autism Specialist program
- Online format allows you to complete training at your own pace
- Each of these high-quality online courses have also been approved by IBCCES for use towards the CEU requirements for both the Certified Autism Specialist and Autism Certificate credentials.
Find Out If You Qualify Today
We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about our Autism certifications. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with more information.
Or, use partner code AutismTraining when signing up on our website here to claim your free 14 CEUs of online Autism training.
IBCCES works with professionals all over the world to provide training and certification in the field of autism. To celebrate Autism Awareness, during the month of April we are giving all new applicants access to a library of online autism courses.
How Can You Get FREE Online Autism Training? If you start the Certified Autism Specialist program ($495) during the month of April, you will also get access to a library of FREE online CEU’s and a comprehensive Autism Certification study guide at no additional charge (normally sold separately for over $320). Start your certification today and use the partner code “AprilTraining” to save over $320.