2016 Catholic Educator Conference on Exceptional Student Education
|ADVANCED REGISTRATION||REGULAR REGISTRATION|
|(Ends July 1)||(July 1 – 27)|
|Conference + Autism Certificate (AC)||$295||$355|
|Conference + Certified Autism Specialist (CAS)*||$495||$595|
- Conference Only: Includes 6 Hours SWD Teaching
- Conference + Autism Certificate (AC): Includes your AC certification fees plus 20 total hours of SWD Teaching (14 online, 6 conference hours). View full AC requirements here.
- Conference + Certified Autism Specialist (CAS)* : Includes your CAS certification fees plus 20 total hours of SWD Teaching (14 online, 6 conference hours). Please note that CAS applicants are required to have a Master’s Degree + 2 years’ experience or a Bachelor’s Degree + 10 years’ experience. View full requirements here.
We accept Credit Card, Purchase Order, or District Check. Purchase orders can be faxed to 1-888-959-6067. Click here for a printable registration form.
- Benefits of Certification
Individual Benefits of Certification
- Recognizes individuals who voluntarily meet rigorous professional standards in ongoing professional development.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
School/Clinic Benefits of Certification
Having Certified Autism Specialists on staff:
- Reduces the chance of litigation.
- Demonstrates a commitment to autism to parents and clients.
- Improves grant qualifications.
- Assists in demonstrating compliance with special education law.
- Available Types of Certification
IBCCES provides two levels of certification:
- Certified Autism Specialist – Requires that you have a Master’s Degree & 2+ years of experience treating or supporting individuals with autism (Or, a Bachelor’s Degree & 10+ years of experience).
- Autism Certificate – Requires that you are currently employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism.
Questions about registration or certification?
877-717-6543 ext. 6
If you need to cancel your reservation before April 27th and have registered for the conference only, you are eligible for a refund less a 50% administrative fee. We are unable to process conference-only refunds after April 27, 2016. For registrations which include autism certification, requests for refunds are subject to the cancellation policy found here. All conference plus certification registrations will provide immediate access to online CEUs and application instructions. Therefore, all conference plus certification sales are final.
Individual Sign Up for the Conference
If you’re planning to attend with a group, please use our printable registration form to receive a group discount.