District Pilot Program
Stand Out with District-Wide Autism Training & Certification
IBCCES is now offering school districts a special opportunity to enroll educators and licensed professionals in a district-wide autism training a certification program.
or Call 1-877-717-6543
Pilot Program Details
Pilot Districts Receive:
- Autism Certifications for Participating Staff
- FREE Online Autism Training (14 CEU’s)
- FREE Study Guide for Certification Exam
Pilot pricing is based on the number of Educators & Licensed Professionals enrolled in the certification program. Please contact us today for more details and to register your district.
Why should you have a Certified Autism Specialist on staff?
- Reduces the chance of litigation
- Demonstrates a commitment to autism to parents and clients
- Improves grant qualifications
- Assists in demonstrating compliance with special education law
Why should you be certified?
- Recognizes individuals who voluntarily meet rigorous professional standards in ongoing professional development
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement & increased earnings
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals
- Who Should Get a CAS Certification?
- SPED Directors & Teachers
- School Psychologists
- BCBA & ABA Professionals
- Speech Language
- Licensed Therapists & Clinicians
- School Nurses & RN Nurses
- Behavior Specialists
- School Counselors
- Classroom Teachers
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Who Should Get an AC Certification?
- Classroom Teachers
- School Personnel
- School Bus Drivers
- Medical Billing Clerks
- Autism Program Support Staff
- Autism Organization
- ABA Therapists
District Autism Training Options
(Included Free or at Reduced Cost with Pilot Districts)
Online Autism Training Program offers a variety of online solutions that provide continuous professional development to your teachers and support staff. Our large library of content is relevant, research-based, and written by practitioners and experts in the field. All courses and resources are available 24/7 on a web-based professional development platform. The online training option is ideal for district-wide training. The content can be modified to fit each attendee and does not require teachers/attendees to miss valuable instruction time to complete training.
Funding Sources for Autism & Training Certification Program
- 100% Medicaid Reimbursement
(Annual Cost Report)
- SARS Funding
- IDEA Funds
- Title I (Professional Development Portion)
- Title II
- Corporate Partners
“As a district director, I know parents are expecting my staff to be trained and able to make decisions regarding their child with Autism. At BISD we made the decision to invest in a core team of Certified Autism Specialists to be certified in our district. This decision also made it possible for our staff to receive the certification, as well as pertinent information and current research regarding Autism.” — Donna Perkins, CAS, Director of Special Education | Burkburnett Independent School District, TX
Call 877-717-6543, or fill out the form below and we will get back to you asap.