Autism Training & Certification Program
for Social Workers
IBCCES works with social workers all over the world to provide training and certification in the field of autism. As a way to say thank you for all you do, during the month of February, we are giving you access to a library of online Social Worker CEU courses through IBCCES University at no charge as part of our Certified Autism Specialist program! Not only can you become a Certified Autism Specialist, but you can also have full access to Social Worker CEU’s in a variety of online formats through IBCCES University.
Use Partner Code “SOCIAL101”
Social Worker Training & Certification Package
SOCIAL WORKER AUTISM TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES: FREE Online Training through IBCCES University, Study Guide and Exam Prep Materials with the purchase of Autism Certification (a $355 value). Use Partner Code “SOCIAL101” when completing application. Apply now
Benefits of Autism Certification For Social Workers
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of autism to parents and clients.
- Recognizes individuals who go above and beyond licensing standards.
- Increase opportunity to attract new clients with Autism.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
- Assist in demonstrating compliance with special education law for school-based clients.
Benefits of Online CEU Program through IBCCES University
- Same CEU’s can be used for state licensing boards such as NASW and the IBCCES Certified Autism Specialist program.
- Online format allows you to complete training at your own pace.
- Variety of delivery formats.
- Each of these high-quality online courses have also been approved by IBCCES for use towards the CEU requirements for both the Certified Autism Specialist and Autism Certificate credentials.
Find Out If You Qualify
We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our Autism certifications. Please fill out the form below and we will get right back to you with answers to any question you may have. Or, call us at 877-717-6543 ext. 7.