Value of Certification
The goal of the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES) is to ensure that highly qualified and trained professionals are working with individuals with autism throughout the world. IBCCES has established industry leading standards governing individuals working in the field of autism.
The IBCCES credentials recognize an individuals’ experience and recent training with approved providers of autism education. An organization with Certified Autism Specialists on staff demonstrates the commitment to staying abreast in the field and a dedication to serving individuals with autism.
- Recognizes individuals who go above and beyond licensing standards.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
Having certified autism specialists on staff:
- Reduces the chance of litigation.
- Demonstrates a commitment to autism to parents and clients.
- Improves grant qualifications.
- Assists in demonstrating compliance with special education law.