Become a Certified Autism Specialist
IBCCES certifies and recognizes professionals like you who are dedicated to promoting quality care in the field of autism. For a limited time, you can get 20% off registration. Just enter the promo code WT20 during checkout, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Ready to Get Started?
Benefits of Certification
- Recognizes individuals who go above and beyond licensing standards.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
You will be more valuable as a Certified Autism Specialist. This unique credential will help you:
- Reduce the chance of litigation.
- Demonstrate a commitment to autism to parents and clients.
- Improve grant qualifications.
- Assist in demonstrating compliance with special education law.
Find Out If You Qualify Today
We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about our Autism certifications. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with more information.
Since obtaining my certification as an Autism Specialist members within and outside of my agency have begun seeking guidance and making referrals to me. It sets my knowledge apart from others in my field, giving others the insight that I possess a more in-depth understanding of autism and the practices best geared at working with individuals on the spectrum. When working with individuals with autism it is important to remember that, as with all people, we must meet them where they are at and walk with them through this journey at the pace best fit for them.–Marcy Caldwell, CAS Wichita, KS