“Together for Autism” ESC19 Conference 2015 – Register Today
|Conference + Certified Autism Specialist Certification||$496|
|Conference + Autism Certificate||$336|
We accept Credit Card, Purchase Order, or District Check. Purchase orders can be faxed to 1-888-959-6067. Include the name, email, and contact information for attendees.
Attend the Conference and Save 20% on
Sign up for both the conference and your autism certification together and save 20% off the certification fee. The Certified Autism Specialist Program is accredited by the Department of Defense for full reimbursement for military veterans, spouses, and dependents. Learn more here.
- Benefits of Certification
Individual Benefits of Certification
- Recognizes individuals who voluntarily meet rigorous professional standards in ongoing professional development.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
School/Clinic Benefits of Certification
Having Certified Autism Specialists on staff:
- Reduces the chance of litigation.
- Demonstrates a commitment to autism to parents and clients.
- Improves grant qualifications.
- Assists in demonstrating compliance with special education law.
- Available Types of Certification
IBCCES provides two levels of certification:
- Certified Autism Specialist – Requires that you have a Master’s Degree & 2+ years of experience treating or supporting individuals with autism (Or, a Bachelor’s Degree & 10+ years of experience).
- Autism Certificate – Requires that you are currently employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism.
Learn more about autism certifications.
Questions about registration or certification?
877-717-6543 ext. 2
Questions about the conference?
Katherine Wellborn, M. Ed
If you need to cancel your registration, you may contact us at any time for a refund. Please note that a $15 cancellation fee will apply. To cancel your order, please contact:
877-717-6543 ext. 3
Sign Up for the Conference