Get Trained and Certified as an Autism Specialist
Special Offer for Mental Health Professionals & Social Workers
IBCCES works with clinicians, therapists, and education professionals from all over the world to provide training and certification in the field of autism. As a mental health professional, you have likely witnessed the emergence of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). With 1 in 68 children diagnosed every year, there is a dire need for training and certification in this area.
As a way to say thank you for all you do, during the month of July we are giving you access to a library of online CEU courses at no charge as part of our Certified Autism Specialist program! Not only can you become a Certified Autism Specialist, but you can also have full access to CEU’s in a variety of online formats through IBCCES.
IBCCES Training & Certification Package
AUTISM TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES: FREE Online Training through IBCCES, Study Guide and Exam Prep Materials with the purchase of Autism Certification (a $355 value). Use Partner Code “MHT” when completing application. You pay only $495 to cover the certification and exam fee. Apply now
Benefits of Autism Certification For Mental Health Professionals & Social Workers
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of autism to parents and clients.
- Recognizes individuals who go above and beyond licensing standards.
- Increase opportunity to attract new clients with Autism.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
- Specialized certifications increase chance of district and hospital contracts.
- Assist in demonstrating compliance with special education law for school-based clients.
Benefits of Online CEU Program through IBCCES
- Most courses are also approved by national licensing boards.
- Online format allows you to complete training at your own pace.
- Variety of delivery formats.
- Each of these high-quality online courses have also been approved by IBCCES for use towards the CEU requirements for both the Certified Autism Specialist and Autism Certificate credentials.
Get Started Today
We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our Autism certifications. Please fill out the form below and we will get right back to you with answers to any question you may have.
Or, call us at 877-717-6543